Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friday and Saturday

Hi,

on friday, 11.11.11 we went to school and had a short battery lesson and we measured engine cylinder compression. It was a very short day, but it felt somehow really long :D.
Today I slept very long and then went out to a cottage with my friends from Hämeenlinna. I was the only one from Estonia and there was another young man from "Togu" or something like that, from Africa, learning I.T in Vasa. He was surprised and flattered to see, that the finnish people have this board game called "African Star". We had an idea, that it would be a good souvenir for him to take back to Africa. We had a very good time eating good things and playing games. I came home about 00:30 maybe, I hope, that it is ok and I don't have to give explanations about being out that long. I haven't lived in a dormitory before and it is quite odd, when you are an adult and have to give explanations to a stranger, why did you come home so late, but nobody asks you anything, if you don't come at all :D.

Probably going to have a good night sleep now, bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Piret!

    It's okay to be late out. There is no homecoming times to come back to the dormitory. You are adults and we trust you to know what is proper and what is not.

    Only thing that needs to be remembered is that you can't visit eachother in the dormitory after 22 in the evening!

    -Minttu

    ReplyDelete